Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog V-Card has been handed in

hmm....
so yea! ... I feel like I'm on a blind date right now with someone who hates redheads or like I walked into a really expensive looking store and got the "Can you leave without a fuss" look from Jeeves selling the Louvitton or however you spell it.
So I'm just going to start off by looking around and seeing what this whole thing is about.

Not sure if I'll like it, or if I'll be shun by everyone because of my colossal amounts of spelling mistakes, sentence structures and run-on sentences. Mom and Auntie Gail would have a field day with me on this thing. Either way, I'm up for trying it. Plus, my prof in my film class told me that after he read my journals on films we viewed, he wanted to see me write the way I think, the way I speak, not the way people think I should speak. So I may use cuss words on here, but I'll try to keep them down to a minimum.

Hopefully I'll get to read about some interesting things that apply to my everyday life/career/interests and hopefully pass on some of my incite on to other people's lives.

Anywho, c'est tout!
Publish Post

1 comment: